All divisions in our House League program will have two house league teams that will practice together and play games against each other, and against teams from other local organizations. They will also have opportunities to participate in local tournaments.
House League players may also have the opportunity to play together on our Wildcats Teams, which will have additional practice times and competitive play away from home (exhibition games and/or tournaments).
House League Details:
- 2 teams per division - teams will play games each week (either exhibition against other organizations or between teams)
- 2 ice times/week (one game, one practice)
- Games against Soo Peewee Teams in some divisions
- Off-Ice development every other week (format depends on age/level)
- Development Stream (aka "Select") team opportunities at U11 and U13 (at additional cost)
- Optional enhanced skills development at additional cost (eg. Power Skating)
U9, U11, U13:
$400 (only one ice time/week)
$50 early-bird discount in all divisions until July 15th
Regular pricing until August 15th
Late fee (+$100) until September 15th
We are parents too, and we know that planning kids activities requires time, patience, and information! Below is our tentative house league schedule for the coming season, subject to change. Please note that weekly times may change during the season to accommodate ice availability and other team schedules.
U13 Saturday/Sunday (Sometimes Thursday)